Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's Friday

hehe, it's been aweek since i posted, reason, too busy for my works!

no works, no money ......mah!

Monday, i have good response for my business!
Tuesday, my customer postponed my appoinment, normally if in this case, they are avoiding us!
Wednesday, after my meeting, I went to prai to settle my banking details with my father and rush back to my clients place.....lawyer firms, machinery firms, car dealers!.......exhausted!
Thursday, rush to prai delivery, back to penang to configure printers, and new pc system and will meet new clients at 8.45pm in gurney!
Friday, my schedule will be settle all the personal clients pc in the morning and off to soundcheck at Queensbay Mall at 3pm for the "YOUTH4YOUTH Charity concert for the china's victim's"

Will post in all the picture on sunday!

Now, iam like crazy technician, opening 3 pc at the same time to setup, repair....wow!

ok....sign out at 11.59pm on 05.06.2008