Saturday, June 21, 2008

No time

my old seat.....converted to a new ones! post later!
look at the brake pad.....can you find he pads?
Comparison of old and new!!!! Safety first......brakes is the important of all!

tonight....21.6.2008...my bands ZeroOrigin will be performing in komtar at 8pm....
catch us there....


wow....been a good week for me as my biz is good! But something did happen .....well.....suck it deep in my shit then!





My biz is good, referral is good.....my bands even better! We got line up till august! man....this is good shit for our bands! We get to participate in Komtar youth launching, autocity youth carnival,french art festival.....yet to come is 'psc' gigs.....wow!





My car......just implant a semi-bucket seat from 'subaru wrx' hehe......'BRIDE' semi-bucket seat!


Wow...this seat are amazing! nice and fit......





I just lost rm200 to my mechanic.....why??? My car brake pad.....happen to be finish! Damm....biz is good but expenses are also good!