Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thursday Loss!

Well, iam having a hard time on today........No calls = No bizness!

just got back from prai to change my roadtax and insurans which cost me rm1600++.....plus goes to bank clear card statement, car loans.....wow! Me = pok kai today!

Well, took a rest then for me.....planning, housekeeping, well lot's more to do!

yesterday i had a great time practicing with my bands! Reason, "KEN"a.k.a 'teong kok kia' is back from 'Guang Zhou china'! We had play several songs with him and suprise me not, he's still able to catch up the beat! We jokes around till 2am in the morning....wow....what a day!

We are practicing for the upcoming performance:

22.06.2008 = Autocity at noon!
28.06.2008 = French Art Festival at New World Park!

Catch us there live and exclusive....!

well, sign out now at 3.55pm on 12.06.2008