Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday life's!

I wake up late today at 9am, and suddenly I saw an old city park outside my house viewing my house, then she put in gear drive, stop, reverse again to view it second time and suddenly, I realize, this is no more my house! The new owner anxiously view the morning site of my house which make me feel sad as I have to moved out from my childhood's house, marriage house's, left all my friends and neighbour soon enough.....because Iam one of the sentimental people, that's why I declare myself gentleman{ops}...hehe

Well, anyhow, I still owning this house in 3 months time! I want to take every picture of my house from in and out! {each and every corner of my house} This is for my collection as for my memorial one's! Iam sad.....really sad.....leaving all those good memory's behind and kept on marching forward! Well, I guess I have to think positive....and it's a good start for my life onwards!

Saturday life, How will I spend it? Usually, I will waste half of the day in Celebrity Fitness to gain my fitness and macho look! Sports, it's part of my routine life! No sports, no drag = no life!

Sign out at 2.04pm on 31.05.2008