Saturday, June 14, 2008

I had just wake up at 10am because i need to got to my customer place for laptop problem!
efore that, I,Ken, Kevin & GF, we go to 'Tajuddin' for nasi kandar! Damm, our favourite place!

Then we off to my customer place and head back home!

Yesterday, i had a great time outing with Pro-Hatch member! Well it's my 1st TT section with them!! They are nice, friendly, fun and easy-going for yesterday batch!

I do meet 6 of them, plus patrick and chris which I already known them!

Looking forward to their activities provided if Iam free!

I love my satria, I think they are......so why not mix together to share experince and etc....!

Today, i'll be going to gm, then drop my wife to work and will be heading to Komtar dome for the youyang performance which ocean of fire will be performing!

Sign out at 1.12pm on 14.06.2008