Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wednesday Life's!

Today, as always......for the past two years......have been up very early in the morning because of the BNI meeting.......for my business activities! 5.25am is my alarm time to wake up! whoa.....arrgghhh!

Then after meeting at around 8.59am, together with kah lee, andy and myself......at the 1st floor lobby in City Bayview hotel, we saw those green guys which is called "MPPP" were passing by the scene, we rush down not even before 9am.....all the cars were summoned already! Shit to them......have to wasted another rm 30 for the Gov......bad days to my cars!

Then i off to prai to begin my works.....back on 2pm and have to have my haircut together with my wife! We had our haircut in our friends shop here in farlim! Then at around 4.30pm......we headed home to rest while waiting for our movie day in Gurney for "INDIANA JONES" my favourite childhood movie!

That's it about today schedule!

Signout at 12.31am 29.05.2008