Monday, May 26, 2008

Sunday tiredness and Boring Monday!





This is about sunday schedule where i'm totally exhausted!
Above is the picture of tinting apartment windows using mercury tinted film!
Fantastic.....!

Jimmy {my childhood} friends had book me early this wek to help him doing tinted film at his customer house! What the heck....!


I was awake at 6.20am as i had to fetch my wife from work and headed for our favourite tim sum house for breakfast.....at around 8am we head back home and i had a quick nap before 10am ....the time i promise jimmy to work with him!


he arrived at 10 and again we headed for our breakfast and around 10.40am.....we reach customer place but the customer was out and rain started to pour down heavily! So, we had a slow ride to Batu Feringghi towards Teluk Bahang and we stop by the teluk bahang dam to chit chat about our chilhood history.......then we head back to our customer place at about 12pm....but still raining but we have work to do!


After 3.30pm we head back to my house then to Arati's corner for our tea time and back to my house to do some tuning on my Satria and my City!


Night falls by so quick...that we headed to Batu Feringghi again for our dinner and buying cd's and dvd's........!


Wow.....what a day.....a tiring days....!


that was on sunday legacy......sign out!



Monday approaching.......as usual.....tiring monday always! Not much work to do..............


signing out!