Friday, May 30, 2008

It's Friday......my favourite Day of the week!




AAAAHHHHH.........that good's one! After a tough week of my work! Finally, it's friday, end of my week!


Business level....statistics is normal in my chart! Yet, another month have past by, It's june for goodness sake, my City Road tax and Insurance is due.....:( have to spent rm 1xxx.xx!!!


pok kai liow lo!


Well, this is a tough and unforgetable week for me in my life! I have sold my house to look for a bigger house! This is good in looking forward for a positive and bright future......but in the other hands......there are no cheap house in penang! {landed property}


Luckily i still have my apartment, So can still browse around for good and big house to buy and stay....after all.....life is marvelous,brilliant,fun,chill,.....and lot's more to say than boring,sad.....this are all ridiculous!


We can earn, we can spent but use it wisely! So, Iam going to move to new area soon.....leaving all my childhood memory in my mind only! There are lot's of picture of my childhood life but it's only store in my minds, hearts......so sorry can't share with you all!


Iam sad, because selling my first born place and marriage house to others....but life still goes on, right! I'll be having big house with gardens, garage, big kitchen, big rooms with spa toilets, a music and mini theatre rooms, and lot's more! People must upgrade theirself because we are only "ONCE IN A LIFETIME AND ONLY ONCE" .....so why not just enjoy with our life that have been created by our gods and make full use of it in positive ways and not negative!


I have started to take picture of my house {outdoor} today and will take even more picture in the coming days!


sign out at 6.42pm 30.05.2008