Monday, July 14, 2008

LUMUT trip on 12-07-2008

Wow, it's been a great trip by the way!
All the while, in malaysia......i only been to the infamous'Kuala Lumpur', Ipoh, Pulau Langkawi, Sungai Petani......and that it!

I have been to Australia, Singapore, U.S.A .......and Perth is the state that I went in my australia trip twice......in 2005 {honeymoon} trip and last year 2007! USA....I went to San Francisco,Los Angeles, Hollywood, Lake Tahoe, Folsom, California Long Beach!

It's been a great pleasure to rethink everything back on my trip!

Actually, it's my uncle that book the hotel by using his member card of the club med things!
So, we drove all the way from penang....entering changkat jering for only 30mins! From there we used up 1 1/2 hours by driving in the kampung roads......before reaching lumut where it's a port to take ferry to Pulau Pangkor! "I DIN'T KNOW THAT"


We had our lunch by the terminal there where.....dude...they speak hokkien! Then around 1pm we drove back to our destination that is Damai Laut.....where you can see all those advertisement billboard at the road! It's amazed me......Everytime I think of tour.......shopping area is my destination! When I first enter the changkat jering....I was fully relaxed....why...look at the country road....green by the side......Wow.....it's just relaxed me!

We check in the hotel name as Swiss Garden Resort...a 4 star hotel plus apartment and Golf Course! It's big.....It's a place to relaxed after a years of tension of works, pressure of works...!
The had a nice swimming pool with waterfall falling downs the pool....they have this nice beach area...where you can easily dig up 'Remis' which refer as siput! They are everywhere....easy to catch, dig and found!

So guys.....when you are free.....drop by Damai Laut for your relaxation ares!
will post up picture soon!

Sign out at 12.24pm on 14-07-2008