Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's boring!

Well.....as usual....i've been busy for the last 3 weeks with super business ans sales!

And now......it's started to getting slower......this is business! Just like a share market where it's doesn't all the time goes up!

Well....i have to get used to it...and clean my messy room, my house....as I'm gonna moved in 2 month times! I'm gonna miss my area {TG. Bungah}....very soon! I miss all my childhood friends......kevin,roger........and the places that we usually hang out in the mamak store,netcity, lephonique.........my favourite flower shop, tong sui aunty......the infamous"Fatty Loh chicken rice" and "James Western Food" where it's all located behind my house!

Iam gonna miss those thing all and forever!

Today......my phone only rang twice.......that a bad sign for a sales person, isn't it?

Well...no mood to write anymore........that it for today....
sign out at 4.52pm on 22-07-2008!