Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's wednesday.....

it's center of the week where my time usually spend in BNI centre with my team, buddy and associates's!

today.....it's 09.09.09.....a wonderful day, isn't it? I'll bet there are lot's of couple there getting engaged and wed on this day.......

Well....in my CW Studio, today I receive a message saying that she's very pleased with the shooting.....Well, should I be proud on it?
Passion + Interest leads to a good visualization and imagination....I guess?

If you put a little more effort into things you do.....you'll have it in return! actually after my clients compliment.....It make me charged up and fresh again after my Topdual Enterprise are not doing so well this month since last month i have over exceeded my quota......guess it'stime for me to rest??

anyway....stay tuned for more updated featured from crissparco......