Saturday, August 1, 2009

Raning season

wow......is this my blog?
It's been a long since I log in!

How's everyone......? What is the feeling of this rainy season?

It did remind me of my mum.........my really great mum! All the things that we go through since day 1 of my life till this year! It really hurt me deeply but what can I do? Life still goes on.........
Forever remembered and forever it is........

Economy......it's rising........
Work life........really rushing.....until keep on falling sick...:(

My buddy.........some are getting new life (married), some move in to new house (new beginning of life) and this lead to a good start for them.

Band......still going on.......going to perform on 30.08.2009 in Times Square Penang.

Car......still maintaining after a grand overhall early this year where my piston jammed and loose....cost me alot during our Yamaha AsianBeat National final last year......:(

photography .......getting new start in events, landscaping and Association dinner and stuff!
getting involved (future) wedding, roadshows and whatever it is that need photog stuff!

ok....I'm going to end here coz still really hurt of remembering my mum.........rainy day make me very sensitive........