Monday, November 3, 2008

the happiest day!

Heloo.........now is 12.06am 3 .11.2008

Now Iam writing this is because we had waited 8 years of my band life for this moment!

Finally.....we got 2nd placing in the YAMAHA ASEAN BEAT BAND COMPETITION 2008........when we were so panic on yesterday preliminary rounds after beating 5 bands to proceed to the final. All I want to say is.....Thank you to my wife{for supporting me all this while},My bands.......{Kevin on Vocal/rythm guitar, Wee lead guitarist, Ken drummer} without you guys.....there are no "ZERO ORIGIN"..........

This message is specially dedicated to Ocean Of Fire {Chiat} for guiding us all this while for the competition and lastly my parents who willing to support me for the very first time for my Bass guitars 8 years ago!

I can't describe how happy Iam now with this result as we wanted to grab it long times ago!
Picture will be shown soon!
Thank you!