Saturday, October 18, 2008

Blaaa...blaa

Hello, today, is hell of a day!

Wake up early to unpack all my tv stuff's, Ps2, Home Theatre, Astro and telekom to my new house! Kevin and Jonathan is ready to help!

11am reach destination......makan hokkien mee and 2 half boiled egg!
11.35am telekom people reach to activate house phone....Rm30....#$%$#@#$ not even 10 minutes! later on headed to Tesco Extra to have lunch together with Ken! at 3.30pm astro people reach and they started to fix....half an hour later......pay the sum of rm220 for installation!
!@#$$%#$%^%% i pay up rm 300 between half day.......what RM means today...??????

Damm, moving house is one big hell of a joke! Without realizing, you'll spend rmxxxxx withour prior notices! Damm........

Due to this ocation.......I damm broke for now.........I can't have my fine dining for 2 straight month liow! I'm hunger for Salsa's, Chili's, etc......!

This month although i'm busy but i manage to go KL twice and genting in the coming weeks! Well part of my traveling plans.......as usual :) ......!

Ok....will post up new photo when back...until then cya!