Sunday, August 3, 2008

I have been busy......

Hello......to the world! {including my friends,my blogger,my racer,my bandmates....etc}

First of all.....how are you? Iam fine here.......I have been busy lately......lot's of appointment,workload,event's....!

That's a good sign for me! For the toughest thing currently for me is to work it out with my DSLR......there are too many function.....and I can't get what i want!

Practice make perfect.......right?

I have been to several seminars.......friends house warming......band, no time to join my other half for "TT" with my pro-hatch member......sorry...guys!

I have reach lot's of new customer's this days by "WORM" words by realiable mouth {friends,customer} recomendation! This show that my services are really good to them and tey appreciated it!

Well.....i think i have to stop here right now......to be continued!

sign off at 3.53pm on 3.08.2008